B2B Online Marketing Spree


I was listening to one of the many podcasts I subscribe to – The B2B Marketing Podcast – and really enjoyed the conversation with John Dragoon, Chief Marketing Officer at Novell.

Of course there was some enterprise-level techno-babble chatter about software and operating systems and security management (which I did dig even if my face melted). But what I was most interested in was the online marketing conversations about how Novell used to spend inordinate amounts of money on traditional print advertising and how John Dragoon changed all that.

Two very important things stood out to me that all HR suppliers big and small should pay attention to (things we’ve been shaking a rain stick at for many moons):
You’ve got to have online visibility using Marketing PR. No question. That’s where your buyers are going first.

Posted by Kevin Grossman

Labels: , , , , , , , ,