If you are in the HR technology space, it’s a great idea to monitor #HRTechConf, the Twitter hashtag of the HR Technology® Conference and Exposition, especially since the much-anticipated show is coming up in early October. The hashtag provides a window into the event and the industry; it can help you identify people to try to network with, what topics are being discussed and the companies that will be making big news.
Since the conference focuses on technology, we decided it was fitting to use HRmarketer software technology to continuously analyze the #HRTechConf hashtag to get a deeper look at the conversation. We are displaying the results on a publicly visible webpage: http://hrmarketer.com/HRTechConf/.
What can you see? Plenty!
- The top 10 trending topics in the conversation
- A topic cloud of the most-popular topics being discussed
- The top 10 URLs and/or content shared
- A list of the most recent #HRTechConf tweets
- Graphs showing the number of tweets using the hashtag week by week
- The top 25 users of the hashtag
- The 25 most-mentioned people and organizations
- The top 20 tweeted-from locations
- And much more!
You can find out some interesting information on the continually updating webpage. For example, at the time of this writing, there were four tweets using the hashtag that came from Greenland. Who knew? As we get closer to the conference, more and more of the information we analyze and offer will have far greater value to HCM providers. And we will be discussing exactly how—and how you can put it to use—in an upcoming post.
If you love what you see and are interested in learning more about HRmarketer software and how we can analyze the HR data you care about give us a call. Remember, the better your view of the HR marketplace, the better your visibility.
Labels: #HRTechConf, Eric Anderson, HR Technology Conference