Infographics are cool. For viewers/readers: they present valuable information that is easily digestible and quick to consume. For publishers, they generate a lot of traffic and social shares, and they’re fun to make.
Content marketing is also popular. Many brands are finding they can reach more of their target audience with content than through other methods such as advertising and conferences. Plus, becoming a trusted source by delivering strong content can earn sales discussions.
Let’s combine the two and look at content marketing infographics. We’ve been pinning the best of them to our Pinterest account for some time now, and we thought we’d present some of our favorites to you now.
- The Contentious State of B2B Content Marketing (Marketo)
- Is Content Marketing Traditional Advertising’s New Rival (Marketo)
- Content Diversity in Online Marketing (Pinfographics)
- Content Marketing Media Matrix for Small Businesses (Copyblogger)
- What Makes Content Go Viral? (ProBlogger)
- Content Life Cycle (Digital C4)
- The Anatomy of Content Marketing (Content Plus)
- A Brief History of Content Marketing (Content Marketing Institute)
- Why Content for SEO (Brafton)
- Pinterest Deconstructed for eTailers and Content Marketers (maxymiser)
- Content Marketing: The Game (HRmarketer/Fisher Vista)
- Selling to HR (HRmarketer/Fisher Vista)
- Fortune 500 B2B Marketing Scorecard (Pardot)
We hope you’ve enjoyed this look at content marketing infographics. Did we miss any of your favorites? Or, maybe you’ve created one that you think we should have mentioned? Let us know with a comment.