We recently held an iPad giveaway for our HRmarketer software subscribers. After our Beta launch of SocialEars in late 2011, we wanted to collect some feedback on how our clients were using and benefiting from SocialEars in their marketing and PR efforts.
When developing our new social media listening and analytics software, we had our own ideas of how people could use the one million (and counting!) pieces of content we’ve archived and analyzed. We’re encouraged by the variety of ways our clients are using SocialEars to filter through “the noise,” quickly discover what’s trending in the HR space, find new content and “influencers,” and more!
After collecting testimonials for several weeks, we want to congratulate Stephen Anderson, Vice President of AFI International Group, whose name was drawn for the iPad giveaway!
Here is a sampling of what our clients are saying about SocialEars:
- “Social Ears is the only tool that allows me to see who is a true digital influencer in the topics important to my business. Other tools only let you see the most recent influencers, but Social Ears allows you to choose which metrics to review. This is the most user friendly social media tool I've ever used.” – Ashley Hurney, MTM Recognition
- “My favorite part about SocialEars is the way you can really customize what you're looking for, from the tag cloud to adjustable timeframes. It's just what I need as I start my own HR blog -- I can find credible voices talking about the issues I'm concerned about, all in one spot. No more endless googling! Thanks for this intuitive addition to your services!” – Jessica Wauhaus, CompData Surveys
- “SocialEars saved much time and headache by allowing me to seamlessly identify relevant industry editors to invite to an upcoming conference.” – Stephen Anderson, AFI International, IMAC
- “What a great new product to help thought leaders and companies connect with others who have similar interests and to best practice share! On the web, so many people are talking, but it is difficult to figure out who to listen to and where to spend your time! SocialEars really helps you make sense of how to do this and helps to maximize your time, as well as review your own impact on social media and your industry. I can’t wait to spend more time surfing this site and using the tool!” – Zachary Misko, Kelly OCG
- “Amazing tool to identify trending topics and influential people! Making my day that little bit easier! Thanks!” – Aoife Gorey, Profiles International
- “We are using SocialEars to identify what's being discussed in the industry to tailor our web content to what people want, and improve SEO.” – Geoff Simpson, Presagia
For more information about SocialEars, check out this recent TotalPicture Radio Podcast interview with our CEO Mark Willaman and SocialEars Lead Developer Peter Odryna.
Thanks to all of our clients who participated. And congrats again to Stephen! Enjoy your iPad!
Labels: giveaways, socia media marketing, Social Analytics