Sometimes marketing is gratuitous self-promotion with relevant hairballs. Vote for me.

Perkett PR launched a little contest this week: Give some social media marketing advice, win an iPad.

~subliminal message: vote for me~

We all need a little light-hearted relevant advice once in a while, right? You all know how badly I want an iPad, right?

Here's my submission (click through to vote for me):

Social media marketing, which includes blogging, is all about authentic “voice”. Customers, prospects, influencers and other folk flock to authentic voice — to be educated and entertained, even when they know there may be a pitch somewhere down the line. Keep your “voice” real and relevant. And don’t forget the occasional real life hairball. Everybody loves to commiserate around a relevant hairball. Ack.


Sound marketing advice for the HR marketplace and beyond, right?

~subliminal message: vote for me~

Sometimes marketing is gratuitous self-promotion with relevant hairballs. Vote for me.

Thank you.

Post by Kevin W. Grossman (join me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - and now join HRmarketer on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!)


Labels: ,