Evolve your workforce. And go easy on the time-traveling-sleep impaired.

I love fresh air. Especially when my body and mind are still west coast when I'm east coast chillin' (literally -- it's cold in Boston). Ack.

Yes, the fresh air came while I was working out in the hotel exercise room, listening to some sweet rock and watching CNN on mute.

It was a commercial from the folks at Think Beyond the Label featuring HR Manager Marie Benson.



Check it out.

I've seen the campaign ads online here and there but the public service announcement really filled me with pride and made me laugh.

My best friend has been paralyzed since 1984. He's an amazing artist.

Evolve your workforce.

And go easy on the time-traveling-sleep impaired.

Post by Kevin W. Grossman (join me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - and now joinHRmarketer on Twitter!)

Labels: , ,