Your Website, Social Media and Content Marketing - So happy together...

If I should call you up, invest a dime
And you say you belong to me and ease my mind
Imagine how the world could be, so very fine
So happy together*

Someone twittered this little eMarketer gem the other day titled How Do You Measure Success - a survey of over 200 marketing managers that included these top three methods of how they measure success:

I was surprised that customer retention was so far down on the list, but how do these gel with your companies?

More interesting for me were the top three "most effective ways to communicate with prospects and leads." Check it:

Our latest marketing eBook is all over this and content marketing has been at the heart of our marketing methodology for years. You want your website found and you want to create fresh content to keep it being found (blogs are a search engine's best friend).

I'm just sayin'. The preliminary results of our latest HR buyer survey show that:

The survey is still open by the way, so if you're an HR pro reading this, please complete one! HR suppliers, send your customers the survey link.

Ah, yes...so happy together...

Post by Kevin W. Grossman (join me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - and now joinHRmarketer on Twitter!)

*"So Happy Together" - The Turtles


Labels: , ,