It's here. Really, it is.
We're not the first to talk about social media marketing, and we're certainly not the last, but the good news is that:
More than eight in 10 management, marketing and HR executives cited relationship - and brand-building - as benefits of social media.*
. That's what social media is all about: Trust.
And if you listen, learn and join the conversation, it's another powerful way to generate publicity, traffic and leads.
- Better understand what social media is
- Understand the importance of listening before participating
- Understand who and where your buyers and influencers are online
- Use social media for content marketing and relationship building
- Integrate social media into their overall marketing strategy
- Better measure social media marketing results
The “Conversation Starters” eBook also provides a list of social networking sites and other HR professional networks and how to get started in each.
Also, look for our Social Media eBook Blog coming soon where you can add your own commentary and success stories.
Please feel free to share this eBook with whomever you believe would benefit from reading it!
* - According to a white paper from Russell Herder and Ethos Business Law titled “Social Media: Embracing the Opportunities, Averting the Risks”
Post by Kevin W. Grossman (join me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
Labels: HR marketplace, social media, social media marketing