We introduced a new eClipping service today! See the search-optimized press release here.
HRmarketer's president Kevin Grossman sums up this new feature well by saying:
“Our new e-clipping service helps HRmarketer become a central resource where HR suppliers can plan, manage, execute and measure their company's marketing, PR and SEO initiatives. For years our members have asked for a media tracking service to help them locate news coverage and media placements. Now we can help them measure which news announcements best resonate with various media audiences including blogs and social media sites.”
OK - what are the details?
- HRmarketer.com clients will have access to a comprehensive online media monitoring service that tracks major national news sites, newspapers, trade magazines and business journals, plus broadcast TV and radio media outlets.
- The “My Company News” section will also track HR-specific online news, blogs and social media sites such as Twitter—effectively covering millions of outlets. The new service is now available to clients of HRmarketer.com, the leading provider of marketing and PR software and services in the human resources industry.
- Updated hourly, the “Company News” section enables members to conveniently view recent media coverage of their company and mentions on blog and Twitter posts. Users may then choose to link to the original source as it actually appeared, with all original text, photos and graphics.
- Additionally, members can share their media coverage via services like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Digg to further enhance their company's online visibility and Web site traffic. All content is fully accessible via RSS in any desired format, and companies can subscribe to their own feed via email updates.
- HRmarketer.com members will receive the feature at no additional cost. In addition to the news archive, members will get personal archives that can be searched by keyword, tag or date. They can locate news, blog and Twitter coverage from a specific week that relates to any search-optimized press release sent via HRmarketer.com.
The announcement comes just months after HRmarketer.com launched the “SEO Center,” allowing HR suppliers to improve their search engine visibility and track their keyword rankings on Google, Yahoo, and Bing—plus monitor the impact of Web site content changes on search rankings. Later this year the company plans to introduce an upgraded “Marketing Planner” tool, enabling vendors to produce comprehensive and interactive reports to help vendors measure and track their marketing and PR investments.
- While content is currently available in a mobile feed, HRmarketer.com plans to introduce an iPhone application in Fall 2009 that gives HR vendors the ability to track online media coverage from their iPhone. They will also receive alerts when their company is Twittered or appears in a blog or other online news source.
What we love about this service is that, like our the keyword ranking tool, it doesn't lie. If you don't invest in SEO, marketing, sending search-optimized press releases, direct email marketing, social networking, etc. then your News page will be blank. And if your news page is blank then your customers - HR decisions makers - are likely not finding you when they go online.
To learn more please contact HRmarketer info [at] hrmarketer.com or call us at 831-685-9700.
Labels: clipping services, marketing and PR activities, media monitoring, My Company News, social media