I know - the last thing this industry needs is another newsletter. But we really are trying to offer something a bit unique and based on initial feedback from HR professionals we think we succeeded.
Here is a quick overview of News for HR.
1. Our circulation is roughly 70,000 opt-in HR decision makers.
2. The Newsletter is distributed via email monthly and archives are stored online.
3. The newsletter offers no original content. But there is a reason. With the recent launch of our HR White Papers+ Community we now have nearly 2,000 white papers, articles, webcasts, podcasts and other HR related content (uploaded by HR suppliers). We wanted another way to distribute this great content to HR professionals (we all know HR pros are thirsty for great content). So the natural solution was to create this newsletter. Each month, our editors scan the HRmarketer White Papers+ Community for great content (white papers, articles, webcasts, podcasts, etc.) and include selected content in the newsletter. All links go direct to the vendor's web site where the content resides. If you think your content is worthy send our editor and email at newsforhr (at) hrmarketer.com with a link to your suggested content.
4. The newsletter also includes a section called "The Latest in HR Software and Services" where we profile new products and services launched within the last few months. If you have something of interest, send it to newsforhr (at) hrmarketer.com.
5. And finally, yes we do accept advertising - at very favorable rates. Our advertisers in the inaguaral issue included iCIMS, ere.net, Strategic Designs for Learning, nowHIRE, A.J. O'Connor & Associates, TRACOM, ALLOSTATIX and Performance Programs. Thanks to all. If you are interested in advertising or renting HRmarketer email lists please email jgoodman(at)hrmarketer.com (Jonathan Goodman) or visit the News for HR media kit.
Labels: direct email, Email Lists, News For HR