I've made several postings during the last year about the new HRmarketer.com platform we're developing. Well, we are just about done and I would like to give readers of our blog a sneak peek of the new site. It's very cool stuff.
But first, let me set the stage. This new platform is the biggest advance for HRmarketer.com since its debut in 2002. It will deliver a bold new user interface, Web 2.0 features, an HR bloggers’ database and an innovative HR community, allowing human resource suppliers to showcase their company and syndicate white papers and other content to thousands of HR decision makers.
The new HRmarketer.com will deliver a substantial productivity boost for marketing and PR professionals in the human resource marketplace by allowing them to customize the information they want, in the format they want, when they want it.
But that’s only half the story. The introduction of social networking and other community features means our customers can connect with their peers, HR decision makers and potential customers to increase their visibility in the HR marketplace.
I truly believe this new platform will set a new standard for on-demand marketing and PR software.
A summary of just some of the enhancements:
- Completely redesigned UI.
- Updated "alert" system allowing users to customize over 20 marketing and PR alerts (e.g., speaking opportunities, new events, new journalists, award deadlines, editorial opportunities, etc.) to see only the information important to their organization.
- Ability to receive information via an HRmarketer.com Dashboard, RSS, Email and/or desktop Widgets.
- A blogs database that tracks recent postings from hundreds of HR blogs and includes tools to engage in and manage blogger relations.
- Improved social networking, including the ability to post comments and reviews of HR conferences and tradeshows, journalists, analysts and media outlets.
- Community features allow HR suppliers to showcase their company to thousands of HR decision makers and syndicate white papers and other content to generate leads and enhance their web site's SEO.
Take a peek at the new HRmarketer.com platform: http://www.hrmarketer.com/screentour/
Stay tuned - more to come shortly.
Posted by Mark Willaman
Labels: HRmarketer.com, HRmarketer.com Platform Upgrade