HRmarketer’s Q2 trends research report entitled Trends in HR Marketing: Forays into Marketing 2.0 and PR 2.0 is now available.
This is one of our most informative marketing research reports yet, covering the latest trends and best practices for marketing to the human resource (HR) and employee benefits marketplace. The data in this report is based on responses from HR and employee benefits suppliers collected during the first half of 2006. Here are the key trends outlined in this report:
Our report also includes key findings, recommendations and what the HR/Benefits marketplace has learned about online marketing in 2006 and best practices for successful HR/Benefits marketing in the integrated, online environment of 2006 and beyond.
- Marketing 2.0 and PR 2.0 tactics increasingly relevant to B2B marketers
- PR becomes an integrated component of the larger marketing machine
- Multifaceted marketing approach necessary
- Executive expectations increasing
- Online lead generation underway with most HR suppliers
Download our new trends report today!
You can also download all our informative marketing and PR white papers and trend reports here.