For those who missed these announcements, here is a summary of some recent M&A deals announced in the HR space.
If you like this information and want to receive it monthly, sign-up for our FREE HRmarketer.com HR Intelligence eNewsletter.
- Qwiz, ePredix and PDRI announced PreVisor, Inc., a new company name that represents the union of these three companies. PreVisor Inc. helps employers identify top performers by applying organizational psychology research and content that predicts on-the-job performance.
- Recruitmax sold some of its small business applications, originally acquired when it bought KnowledgePoint in 2004, to Administaff Inc. It sold HRTools.com and other desktop products and web portals related to job descriptions, performance reviews, personnel policies and procedures. Since acquiring KnowledgePoint, Recruitmax has focused on medium-sized and large companies.
- Stromberg, a subsidiary of Paychex, and a leading provider of time and attendance software solutions for mid- to large-sized businesses, announced the acquisition of Labor Resource Management, Inc. (LRM), a leading scheduling vendor whose systems are deployed by large retail organizations.
- Clark Consulting, an executive compensation and benefits consulting firm, is buying MedEx and its affiliate Argos Advantage, a utilization management company, for $8.6 million.
- ADP Claims Services Group acquired 100 percent interest in Stellix Body Shop Management System from Akzo Nobel. ADP Claims Services Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of ADP and provides software, services and information for insurance carriers, collision repair shops and automotive recyclers.
- Adecco is offering 636 million euros for DIS, the leader in professional staffing in Germany.
- Concur Technologies is acquiring Outtask Inc. for between $67 million and $88 million. Outtask, based in Alexandria, Va., makes online travel management software.
- ChoicePoint Inc. bought ELIOS Inc., a loss payee notification company for the property and casualty insurance industry.
- LRP Publications acquired the HRO World Conferences and Expositions, including, New York HR Week, LA HR Week and HRO World Europe, from Unicomm, LLC and Outsourcing Today, LLC.