We compiled some recent (last few months) M&A activity in the human capital marketplace that we wanted to share with our readers. If you are interested in this type of information subscribe to our free HRintelligence eNewsletter which includes a monthly section on M&A activity in the HR space.
- Workplace Options, a leader in the field of work/life employee benefit programs, announced that they have completed the acquisition of emindhealth, Inc. the nation’s first and most comprehensive provider of managed network services.
- Monster acquire Korean employment Web site JobKorea for $94 millkon.
- Saba Software has agreed to buy Centra Software Inc. for $56.6 million. Centra provides of software and services for online learning and training.
- Direct Data Capture Ltd (DDC) acquired Fedaso (NL) from Wegener DM
- Time Plus Payroll Services of Atlanta, GA acquired Payroll Data Systems (PDS) of Philadelphia.
- Marsh and Mercer Human Resource Consulting announced the launch of Mercer Health & Benefits LLC, a new business combining their respective health care and group benefits businesses.
- Clark Consulting, a public executive compensation and benefits firm, purchased Stratford Advisory Group, an institutional investment consulting firm.
- WageWorks will acquire the reimbursement administration business of FBD Consulting, Inc.