We’re excited to announce the release of our latest white paper entitled Marketing and Selling in the Human Resource Marketplace: Winning Strategies and Tactics!
This first-of-its-kind white paper, based on our four-plus years of experience working with hundreds of human resource suppliers, will help human resource suppliers and other stakeholders to better understand this unique marketplace. Most importantly, it presents a best-practices discussion on how to effectively generate sales leads through coordinated marketing and public relations campaigns. We’ve observed the characteristics of HR vendors who consistently execute winning marketing campaigns, and compiled that knowledge into this document.
This white paper is available as a free download at HRmarketer.com. We hope you’ll spread the word about its benefits and availability, and either discuss or reference it on your own website or blog. However, we kindly ask that you not send the white paper PDF to anyone and instead refer users to our site to download a free copy.
Thanks, and we hope you enjoy it!
Here are some highlights of what you’ll learn from Marketing and Selling in the Human Resource Marketplace: Winning Strategies and Tactics:
- An assessment of the HR Marketplace – the buyers, opportunities and trends, and how to capitalize on them.
- How to measure a potential HR buyer’s size and scope, and to locate the actual decision-makers within an organization.
- Ways to integrate an approach to marketing and public relations that generates more leads and sales.
- Maximize media visibility through a blend of traditional media relations (press releases, media pitches and repetition), and new technology like search engine optimization (SEO), blogs, webinars and more.
- How to gain a competitive edge with aggregated marketing and PR resources so vendors can focus on execution.